Hi all, after finally gaining some momentum and little JP showing really positive signs of developing along, those little horrible spasms came back around Saturday afternoon (5/5), and have worsened quite a bit since then. We have doubled his dose of medicine in hopes of slowing them down or even stopping them if possible. We did get an EEG a few days ago and the hyppsarhthmia is back officially.
We did enjoy a good six weeks or so with little JP with him not seizing and it was great, we feel like we finally got to know him a little....we are obviously very disappointed that he is seizing again and his socialabililty is decreasing slightly now which is a major bummer.
I'll try to post an update here in the next few weeks, hopefully with better news. We are doing our best to not lose our minds, however this situation has just been so difficult on us all. The girls are doing well, progressing along great, the older two seem to have an idea that little JP isn't doing well and seem concerned about him. It's quite sweet really. Anyway, that's all for now.
The Seivane Clan
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Little JP's seizures are back - May 5th
Posted by Cortney at 3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hello Seivane family. This is Nicole Carollo, Ross's sister in law. I spoke with you about a month or so ago. We had a daughter with IS. My heart just sank when I read this last post. It is an emotional rollercoaster I know. Please know that my husband and I are sending all of our thoughts and prayers to little JP and the rest of your beautiful family. Do not hesitate to contact us at any time...we are glad to help any way we can.
Praying!!!!!!! Love you all so much! see you soon!
Stella
Post a Comment